CATS - Spay & Neuter Surgery
|Cat - Spay Surgery ( Female)|
|Cat - Neuter Surgery (Male)|
|Additional Pregnancy Fee|
$ 31.90 & up
Things to Remember:
- We perform spay, neuter, and declaw surgeries with quality techniques, medications, and equipment.
- Unless you are a licensed breeder, spaying and neutering surgeries are required in the state of Tennessee in order to prevent overpopulation in our communities.
- Spay and neuter surgeries are performed only on pets that are 4 months and older.
- Spay & Neuter Surgery prices include anesthesia, surgery, and normal post-operative care and medications. Prices may vary if your pet is unusually overweight, pregnant, or has a retained testicle & age.
- PATIENTS SHOULD HAVE NOT FOOD OR WATER AFTER MIDNIGHT ON THE NIGHT BEFORE SURGERY.
- Patients are admitted between 7:00 - 8:30 AM on the day of surgery. Most patients will be ready to go home between 4:00 - 6:00 PM that same afternoon.
- Prior to surgery, all pets must have had basic vaccinations in the past 12 months by a licensed veterinarian.
- ALL SURGERIES REQUIRE APPOINTMENTS. Please call to schedule your pet's surgery at the location nearest you.